Piping Live! is looking for a box office co-ordinator who is looking to develop their skills in a busy festival role. The main duties within this role will be:
– provide ticket sales support at a main ticket desk during Piping Live!
– be responsible for cashing up each day, ensuring accuracy of sales
bring your box office expertise to put a new system in place during the week
– co-ordinate with Ticketweb, our online ticket provider, and evening concert venues to ensure ticket collection at venues are processed swiftly
– work with and manage a small team of volunteers who will assist you.
You will be a front line representative of Piping Live, providing excellent and accurate ticket sales and information about the festival to our guests. As such you will be able to
– work independently and as part of a team
– work with support from the shop manager
– be friendly, attentive and approachable
You will be required to be on site from 7th – 14th August inclusive, with possibly one or two days training before the event starts. There will be a fixed fee for this week, dependent upon your experience.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to the email address below.